Ya Allah! We are pleased with YOU as our Lord, and Islam as our religion, and Muhammad (PBUH) as our Prophet. Please forgive us, help us, guide us!

Saturday 18 February 2012

Let Me Go HOME~

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST GRACIOUS AND THE MOST MERCIFUL


The time has come yeay! Alhamdulillah  Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Thank You Allah :') Time to pack all those stuffs but before that must do revision for last paper tomorrow T_T

Another winter day has come
And gone away
In even Paris and Rome
And I wanna go home
Let me go home....
Another aeroplane
Another sunny place
I’m lucky, I know
But I wanna go home
I’ve got to go home
May be surrounded by
A million people I
Still feel all alone
I just wanna go home
Oh, I miss you, you know
p/s: Miss My Family, Well....Homesick hehehe ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment